These two beautiful chappies are the latest luxury baby toy from Ruby + Ed. Eric the Giraffe is a gorgeous, plump rattle who is ready and waiting to be loved by the future baby Button in a few weeks time! The rattle toy comes in a Red Breton stripe and is also available in a natural colour.
Ruby + Ed specialise in creating luxury slippers and pumps as well as luxury accessories such as scarves and umbrellas. I really like the look of their suede pumps and their scarves. You’ll find Ruby + Ed stocked in the likes of Harrods, Liberty and Heals.
New to the range are these luxury baby rattles as well as some uber-cute baby booties for a pampered new arrival.
I have 10 Giraffes to give away to Mellow Mummy readers! To be in with a chance of winning one of these handsome Eric the Giraffe baby rattles pictured above, you need to head over to the Ruby + Ed Facebook Page and like them. Then come back here to leave me a comment to tell me what colour you would prefer (red or natural) with the facebook name you liked as to qualify your entry. If you would like a second entry, head over and follow Ruby + Ed on twitter and then leave me a second comment on this post with your twitter user name. Max two entries. The competition will close on the 31st March.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Only entrants who have commented with an email address will be entered into the draw. People who just log in with twitter or facebook won't qualify as it is too hard for me to trace the winners.
- Only one facebook entry and one twitter entry per person. Multiple, automated or bulk entries will result in immediate disqualification
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- Entries will only be deemed valid if a valid email address is provided when commenting
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 31st March.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's names will be published on this site