|Kiddy Evolution Pro with Premature Baby Insert|
The Kiddy Evolution Pro Group 0+ baby car seat is enough to make me just a little bit broody all over again and today I have one of these great-looking infant carriers to be won.
The Kiddy Evolution Pro is suitable from birth to approximately 13kg and designed to keep your baby snug and comfortable when they are on the move. With Kiddy's clever 'lie-flat technology' it only takes one small adjustment to move your baby into a flat position to make it more comfortable for them to sleep when they are lying in the seat when it is attached to the buggy, or being used as a rocker.
|Evolution Pro on the Click 'n Move 3|
The Kiddy Evolution Pro has a dual-sided side impact protection system, an integrated, padded 3-point strap and many other safety features. I know from experience with their car seats in the past that safety and ergonomics feature highly in all of their designs.
The Evolution Pro Group 0+ car seat is available in 9 different colours including this awesome zebra print design!
1. Leave me a comment below to tell me, if you had a stylish Evolution Pro car seat for baby, what would be your dream car to fit it in?
2. Like the Kiddy UK facebook page and come back here to leave me another comment with the Facebook user name you used
3. Tweet I want to #win a @Kiddycarseats Evolution Pro car seat with @jumblyMummy at http://bit.ly/131dry0 and then come back here and leave me a comment to tell me the twitter name you used
The competition closes on the 31st May.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- There is no cash alternative.
- The competition is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
- Only one comment entry and one twitter comment entry per person. Multiple, automated or bulk entries will result in immediate disqualification
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- Entries will only be deemed valid if a valid email address is provided when commenting - people who just log into intensedebate with their facebook account will not qualify for entry because it is too difficult for me to contact the winners
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11:59pm on 31st May.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site