Childrenswear retailer, IndiaCoco has just turned one and they wanted to share the celebrations with Mellow Mummy readers! Founded in May 2012 IndiaCoco offers a whole host of original, high quality and great value children’s clothes. Hand-picking the very best of British brands, IndiaCoco is a great showcase for stylish, fun and wearable clothes for the little people in your life, aged zero to eight years.
IndiaCoco has many a treat in-store; their range includes some of my very favourite kids clothing brands; party wear by celebrity favourite ilovegorgeous and newcomer Jessie and James to everyday practical clothes and sleepwear from Hatley, award winning Frugi, No Added Sugar, Lilly + Sid, Ava & Luc and Sew Heart Felt Collection, which has a range of beautiful animal slippers from donkeys to foxes and badgers.
To celebrate IndiaCoco’s first birthday I am running a competition with IndiaCoco to give one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Ava & Luc 100% organic pyjamas or playsuit…the choice is yours…click here to view the full range.
Find IndiaCoco at www.indiacoco.com and look out for store openings in 2013.
Like IndiaCoco on Facebook at http://goo.gl/Pz3mv
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is leave me a comment below to tell me which your favourite design of Ava & Luc patterned playsuit or pyjamas is. You can gain one additional entry by liking IndiaCoco on facebook and then coming back and leaving me a separate comment with the facebook name you used. The competition will close on the 17th July.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- There is no cash alternative.
- The competition is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
- Only one comment entry and one facebook entry per person. Multiple, automated or bulk entries will result in immediate disqualification
- The winners will be contacted by email.
- Entries will only be deemed valid if a valid email address is provided when commenting - people who just log into intensedebate with their facebook account will not qualify for entry because it is too difficult for me to contact the winners
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11:59pm on 17th July.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's names will be published on this site