- Find the correct work/mummy balanceI go back to work from maternity leave in January for 4 days a week. It is going to be a big change and I know it will be hard work but I'm confident that I can get it right.
- Shift my pregnancy weight
It took me so long to get properly mobile again after Lara was born that most of my plans for post-pregnancy fitness went out of the door. I DID join a gym but I've barely been and the likelihood of me going once I am back at work is low. But, however I manage it, I MUST get back into all my old clothes; two pairs of (tight) jeans is simply not enough to get by!
- Find a home for our familyWe plan to move at some point during 2010. We need to save up before we do so and we need to think really hard about what we are looking for in a family home for the future.
- Use the sewing machineI own a shiny sewing machine that has barely been used. Now I am a Mummy, I feel like I should be using it more. I see great opportunities for cute baby girl dresses and drawstring toy bags.
- Spread the mellow moodI'm beginning to worry that when I go back to work that I won't have time to blog. I SHALL find the time, even if I only post once a week, I'd like to keep Mellow Mummy going. I know a lot of stressed out mummies and mums-to-be who need my help!